Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eat This, Too

I am trying a new name. A new look. A new approach. For now, the old posts are still here, the old labels are here and the web address remains the same. All of the changes are under construction, and this will be a work in progress for quite a while.

None the less, welcome to Kitchen Playlist.
Or She Eats Beats.
Or The Kitchen Playground.
Or Edible Audible.
Or Edible Roots.
Can you help me determine the most fitting name?

I will load my first "official" post on Sunday, January 24, the day after I have hit the farmers market for fresh produce and engaged in one of my simplest and most fulfilling Saturday night pleasures - turning up the music and cooking a meal. I plan to share recipes, photos, songs (if I can figure out the right technology) tied together with a few personal musings.

It could be one hot mess, but I hope you will enjoy reading, seeing and listening to what comes. I know that I am eager to start making a mess. Off to spill some milk.

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited about this new take on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your first Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete