Saturday, March 28, 2009

artist peeps.

I have added some links to my artist friends. Please check them out in the column to the right or link to them below.

Meera is my cousin who i have recently been getting to know via email. She just completed a job shooting photos for Canada's national newspaper, The Globe and Mail. She photographed 7 people in 7 days, and over the course of 6 airplanes!

Alyson is a friend of a friend here in Austin. A designer whose website I have been visiting more and more lately. I love the drawings especially.

Dawn is not a new addition, but she is a long time friend who just had a show in DC. I've included the reviews that appeared in both the Washington Post and Art in America Magazine.

Enjoy. I like to think that other people's artistic ventures and successes will circle back to me at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment