Monday, August 10, 2009

a new project.


I've begun a new project. It is in its infancy. But I am anxious to get it off the ground and to see it grow in the next few years. I have at least 3 different ideas for directions to take it in. I am certain only of this one thing - it's going to evolve. If you want to, follow along with Landscape Narratives. Even the name may change in time.

I have a few interviews in the works, so I hope to post more in the next month or two. In the meantime, would you be willing to dig through some of your personal photos and choose 1 image that:

a) depicts a landscape or setting (interior or exterior) and

b) strikes a chord with you?

Yes, it can have people in it, but I'm hoping that when you look at it, what resonates with you most is the particular scene/room/view, rather than the people in it - or that the people in it resonate with you BECAUSE of the particular setting it captures them in. Does that make sense?

If you are interested, email me at treerockcloud@gmail.com (this is not a live link). If we are not in the same city, I can look at a scanned jpeg of your photo and we can talk about it over Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment